DiSC® is the leading behavioural assessment tool used by over 40 million people across the world that helps improve relationships and effectiveness at workplace.
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION OF DiSC
DiSC Profiles help you:
- Increase your self-awareness: what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems and your environmental preferences.
- Learn how to adapt your own style to improve relationships at work.
- Improve teamwork and minimize team conflict.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and adapting to customer styles.
- Understand what motivates others.
Our products have been applied for developing various skills such as:
- Work Relationships
ORIGIN OF DISC
DiSC® assessment is based on DISC® theory initiated by psychologist William Marston. In 1928, he published an essay namely Emotions of Normal People.
Marston viewed people behaving along two perpendicular axes, with their attention being either passive or active; depending on the individual’s perception of his or her environment as either favourable or antagonistic.
By placing the axes at right angles, four quadrants form with each describing a behavioural pattern:
Marston also produced the first functional lie detector polygraph, authored self-help books and the creator of comic character Wonder Woman.