DiSC classic 2.0 profiles feed into the spikes in demand for online assessments and work on the classical Marston model advanced by many years of expertise. It offers a bespoke narrative report in an informal, conversational tone that breathes fresh air to all the components of the original tool. DiSC classic 2.0 gives you an extensive account that makes the dimensional behaviors more practical.
The DiSC Classic 2.0 profiles render instant results predicated on the original classic paper version with nuggets of informational insights. The DiSC profile assessment examines your behavioral styles and personality. Familiarity with your DiSC personality style and those of colleagues offer insights that foster rapport, communication, team-building, customer care, sales, and militate against interpersonal conflict. DiSC improves efficiency and thus, bottom-line output due to exhaustive feedback, team interactions, and flexibility of results.
SALIENT FEATURES: DiSC Classic 2.0
- Participants often relish in the circle model reports used in the DiSC Classic 2.0 based on 28 items and automatic, user-friendly, narrative-centered feedback.
- DiSC model descriptions capture four behavioral tendencies with similar styles, demands, preferred atmosphere, and practical strategies needed.
- The profile offers facilitators with background experience with DiSC Classic or by practitioners for personal uses like preparing for a job interview or boardroom assessment
- Scoring and data summary support the report. The DiSC Classic 2.0 reports give thorough insights with strategies to create a positive relationship, environment, managing, sales, and leadership.
Contains personal data, amalgamated DiSC group’s styles, and information on how their behavioral dispositions affect your corporate culture. You receive a customized report that states key strategies for improving communication efficiency with particular team members.
DiSC Group Culture Reports
Your DiSC Group Culture Report gives an at-a-glance composite of the observable styles and cultural norms of members. With the cultural knowledge of the characteristics, benefits, and shortcomings, members can judiciously engage in healthier discussions with their colleagues. Besides, the DiSC Group Culture Report emanates from data collated from other versions of the tool. The omission of respondent’s names ensures anonymity and a subtle jumping-off point to explore further.
Benefits of the DiSC Classic 2.0
- Understanding behavioral strengths, priorities and growth areas
- Learning to leverage strength in others
- Knowing effective conflict resolution strategies
- Foster teamwork and dwindle team conflict
- Shaping measures to meet different needs
- Improve communication styles
- Enhance sales acumen by understanding consumer style and decision-making approaches
- Make customer care better
- Eliminate personal or organizational conflict or stress
- Implement seamless interpersonal skills
- Upgrade and revolutionize coaching and corporate assessments
DiSC Classic 2.0 helps organizations and individuals at various levels:
- Professional and career development
- Personal coaching
- Customer support
- Conflict management
Alternative Versions of DiSC Classic 2.0
DiSC Classic refers to the original 28-question assessment in a 20-page blue leaflet encompassing the test, scoring methods, and reading of results.
DiSC Classic 2.0 Plus delivered online throws six supplemental reports on management, relationships, and selling. Group culture and facilitator reports can be obtained online.