Our DiSC certification program is essentially a train the trainer program. It enables trainers, coaches and HR professionals to conduct world class training’s for their clients or internally as the case may be.
DiSC Trainer Certification program aims:
To give trainers an understanding of how adults learn. This is important for designing any learning journey. We expose the trainers and coaches to the cutting edge findings in the field of neuroscience to establish a strong foundation on how people learn and change.
To investigate and understand the role of environment in the learning journey. This enables the trainers to identify the benefits and barriers of different environments.
The train the trainer program equips trainers with the necessary expertise to design and deliver training programs in the learning style of the learner.
To equip trainers with the skills to handle difficult situations confidently and professionally by selecting the appropriate instructional techniques and interpersonal skills.
To equip the trainers with tools and techniques to design training programs well entrenched in the tried, tested and well researched concept of DiSC dimensions of behaviour.
Our train the trainer program provides the following benefits to the trainers:
- Increased confidence to deliver programs to a large audience.
- Enhances the ability to design and deliver programs for a wide variety of audience – from early managers to seasoned leaders with ease and confidence.
- Access to a variety of tools and techniques for designing learning interventions with access to our “Login for trainers’ on Strengthscape’s website.
- Reduces the time it takes to custom design an intervention for a new client.
- Successful review and development of the trainers’ own personal style
- Access to world-class facilitation skits by Inscape Publishing.
The course will be facilitated in an interactive way with high levels of energy and enthusiasm that will encourage participation.
- videos and activities.
Our Train the Trainer program is highly participation with particular emphasis on skill development. Course numbers are therefore restricted to allow for personal attention and ensure that the needs of every individual participant is assessed and met.