A vision without a plan is just a dream. A plan without a vision is just drudgery. But a vision with a plan can change the world.“ –Joel A. Barker
Visioning is a creative exercise that generates a common goal, hope and encouragement. It offers a possibility for fundamental change and gives people a sense of control. It gives people something to move towards and generates creative thinking and passion. Ownership of the Vision is what drives action.
Strengthscape’s Jamavaar™ is a business workshop that helps in creating a visual map of the Vision to create a high-impact leadership program that addresses the most critical skill of an effective leader. An effective vision is created by analyzing the past, understanding the present and exploring options to craft a clear future vision.
Jamavaar™ is a living tapestry. It assists in organizing and synthesizing complex ideas into a tapestry of words and images
- Does your organizational vision inspire commitment and action?
- Does your Visioning process lack structure?
- Do you wish to create a vision that integrates that past and the present of the organization?
- Do you struggle to build consensus towards a common vision?
- Do you wish to create a strong and clear visual map of the future to motivate teams towards the vision?
- Do you struggle to synthesize your Leadership Vision in the complex organization matrix?
- Do you want to increase your effectiveness as a strategic global leader?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then Jamavaar™ is just for you!
Jamavaar™ is aimed at enabling participants create a holistic picture of the organization by analyzing the past, understanding the present and creating a vision for the future. Participants break hierarchical and strategic boundaries to work in unison and create a cohesive vision.
Strengthscape’s Jamavaar™ is an experiential training and a business workshop that uses pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Jamavaar™ connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action at both individual and organizational level.
- Crafting a Vision using the Jamavaar™ Process.
- Building consensus for a common Vision
- Identify best practices in creating a Strategic Vision
- Creating a clear plan of action for the organization & teams
- Enhancing your leadership quotient.
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Personality & Behaviour||Understand behavioural competencies.|
|Leadership Styles||Discover individual leadership styles.|
|Jamavaar™ Step 1||Map the past of the organization and create deeper knowledge of the original Vision & Mission|
|Jamavaar™ Step 2||Introspect on the present of the organization with analysis of the present eco-system the organization operates in|
|Jamavaar™ Step 3||Integrating the past and the present, craft a sustainable future vision for the organization, using the visual tapestry|
|Building Consensus on new Vision||Build consensus on a set of shared values for the organization.|
|Celebrate the new Vision||Celebrate the new Vision and Values that drive the organization forward|