Skip to content
- Remembering: Identify the five key components of an effective goal-setting process Recall the SMART criteria for setting goals Recall the benefits of setting clear and specific goals for employees
- Understanding: Explain the importance of aligning goals with organizational objectives Discuss the different types of goals, including long-term, short-term and stretch goals Describe the difference between performance goals and development goals
- Applying: Develop S.M.A.R.T. goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time bound Identify potential obstacles and solutions for achieving goals Create an action plan outlining the steps needed to achieve a specific goal
- Analysing: Evaluate the effectiveness of current goal-setting processes within the organization Analyze the challenges associated with implementing successful goal-setting strategies Critique the limitations of traditional goal-setting practices
- Evaluating: Assess the progress made towards achieving set goals Evaluate the success of the developed action plan Measure the impact of goals on employee performance and organizational outcomes
- Creating: Design a more effective goal-setting process tailored to organizational needs Develop a framework for aligning employee goals with organizational objectives Create a system to track and evaluate employee progress towards achieving set goals.